Monday, April 4, 2011

A Tribute to Frosty and Helen Bland

I was lying in bed last night, unable to sleep when floods of memories of grandma and grandpa started pouring through my head. Tears began to fall, not sad tears, but tears of joy and love. I love them so much and always loved and enjoyed being with them. I wanted to create something that would allow us all to share our memories, pictures, and stories of them so that we would never forget, so that our memories would always be sharp, and so we can share what we experienced with them with generations to come. I hope you join me on this journey of their life and help me tell their story.

4 comments:

  1. This is the BEST idea! I'm so glad you thought about this. I hope we can get the same stories that have been told year after year as well as some more recent memories. I'm looking forward to everyones posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I hope so too Trac, I'm really looking forward to everyones posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I am looking forward to all the posts!

    ReplyDelete